Shielding Air Vent Panels are manufactured starting from an aluminium honeycomb cell structure core for best shielding performance. According to customers' drawing, panel is cut to size and then an aluminium frame complete the product. Fixing holes, surface finish and gaskets can be customized according to any specific need.
- HIGH LEVEL OF EMI/RFI SUPPRESSION COMBINED TO AIR FLOW IN SHIELDED ENCLOSURES
- ALUMINIUM HONEYCOMB FOR HIGHEST AIRFLOW OF ANY VENT MEDIUM (LOW STATIC PRESSURE DROP)
- STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL UPON REQUEST
- READY TO INSTALL WITH STANDARD ALUMINIUM FRAME AND EMI SHIELDING GASKET (thru-holes on frame for fixing optional)
- Hexagon cell size 1/8"(3.2 mm) as standard (slant cell 45° available upon request)
- Thickness 1/2"(12.7 mm) or 1/4"+1/4"(6.35+6.35 mm)
- Surface Finish for environmental protection (Surtec 650 standard or metal plating upon request)